Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Something Different this Way Comes...

Do you ever get the feeling that something is coming? Something that you cannot control that is going to change your life? Im not trying to be all doom gloom but I get that feeling a few times a year and inevitably somewhere around the corner something happens. Be it good bad or ugly.
I've had that feeling for a couple of days now. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that is about to change but I am bracing myself for something. There are a lot of things going on with me right now... Travel, holidays, complicated relationships (or my lack of interest in relationships), my impending 30th birthday next month and the anniversary of my grandmothers death. Maybe a combination of all of the above is giving me a sense of uneasiness.
I am taking a weekend holiday this weekend to unwind. Hopefully that will make things feel a little less up in the air.
We shall see.
For now all I can do is follow the words of Drew Barrymore in Ever After. "Just breathe."
Cheers Peeps.
Topher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home