Thursday, December 14, 2006

Choices

Choices Current mood: pensive
Most of the time, we don't ever have to deal with our choices. We make them then we move on with our lives… We make them all day long… Every once in a while we are faces with consequences of our choices… We get an angry caller at work if we decide not to do something that they want done. We have to deal with angry coworkers when we decide to hit the snooze button that one extra time. We never really think about it until we make those choices in a split second that end up changing our lives in a major way. You don't even know at the time but after a while it dawns on you what you have done and you have to deal with the consequences of that choice. I know we all know this… It's kind of cliché even talking about it but I have run into one of those situations. I have made a choice that has become a catalyst for major change in my life. I believe that this change is actually for the good, but it is still scary none the less… I suppose the lesson in this situation could be: Don't let other people make your decisions for you. But if good is actually coming from it, maybe there was never a lesson to learn to begin with… Maybe I just need to get through the situation as best as I can and wait and see what is waiting for me on the other side. Only time will tell.

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home