Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Beginnings...

So now here I am. It has been 5 months since my last post and I am a completely different person... I have pretty much cut all of the negativity out of my life (including negative friends) and unfortunately friends associated with negative friends. It was a hard decision but once I finally got to the point where the decision had to be made, it was surprisingly easy... A few hundred keystrokes to say goodbye and poof... An old chapter of my life ends and a new one begins. There are some residual "side effects" of cutting people out of my life, i.e. People going on fake dates with me to get information or sending emails to people to try to warn potential friends about how horrible and selfish I have become since I have started attending church... but overall I am handling the situation well... I have a great new support group. A small group of people who I can trust... People that I know love and care about me... And I thank God for it.

I see this new chapter of my life as a blessing. I have another chance to breathe love and life into peoples lives and now I have people surrounding me that want to do the same.

I am sure there are plenty of bumps in the road in the future but at least now I am back on the right road.

Peace out.
Topher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home